CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Earlier This Week

This Monday and Tuesday I was up in Birmingham visiting with my sister. Monday night I went along with her little girl and her husband to the Birmingham Zoo, where Christmas lights were everywhere. I was very pretty. Kennedy, my little niece, was practically running through the zoo because she was so excited. We went and bought hot chocolate to drink and walked to the carousel. The hot chocolate was not that good. Kennedy got to ride on the carousel and afterwards we went into the Children’s Zoo. Kennedy petted some of the animals there and then we left. It was really fun. The lights were beautiful and it was fun to watch Kennedy. On Tuesday I babysat for my sister and then Wednesday I came home.

0 comments: