CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 29, 2007

I've been tagged. (must be the new thing nowadays)

4 jobs I've had in the past:

  • Land Surveyor's assistant (for my dad. Was only for 2 jobs he had but hey I count it)
  • Birmingham Zoo (only a two week job two summers ago. couldn't get along with management)
  • Lab technician (my current job but in December it will be in the past.)
  • Babysitter (no comment)
Movies I could always watch:
  • Hoosiers (reminds me a lot of the last year I payed high school basketball, we only had six players the whole season and no we didn't win the state title.)
  • Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (only musical I have come across that I can handle)
  • Xmen movies (I loved to see what kind of powers the writers could come up with)
  • Robin Hood (my favorite Disney cartoon)
4 places I've lived:
  • Magnolia, AL (grew up there)
  • Tuscaloosa, AL (go to school there)
  • Birmingham, AL (lived there for two weeks while working at the zoo)
  • In my wildest dreams
4 shows I love:
  • Kyle XY (my summer SciFi, I call it my Lost because I get pretty lost in it if ya know what I mean)
  • Dirty Jobs (doesn't have too many new episodes but I like to see the types of jobs and Mike Rowe is pretty hilarious)
  • Real Estate Pros (house flippers from South Carolina. Interesting to see how fast they can flip one of those boogers)
  • Reba (didn't think I would like it at first but Reba McIntyre is hilarious)
4 Foods I love:
  • Papa Johns Pizza (nothing like it in the whole world)
  • Boiled peanuts (yes, yes I know but they are sooo good)
  • Lemon Icebox Pie (can't eat a whole lot because of the sweetness but really good stuff)
  • Fresh vegetables (they have to come right out of the garden, soo goood)
4 Websites I frequent:
  • Gmail
  • Facebook
  • Blogs of friends and family
  • MyBama during school
4 Place I'd rather be:
  • In bed
  • On vacation going out west
  • singing and doing the jig
  • flying with Superman
I'm Tagging:
Anyone that wants to do it. It's kinda fun.

1 comments:

Caroline said...

singing and doing the jog? That's cute!