CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 01, 2006

A hard lesson to learn

Here I am a senior in college and have never run into what happened to me last night and this morning. I am an admitted avid procrastinator. To make a long story short and stay away from venting about one of my professors I had two papers due today, which if I remember correctly luckily has never happened in my years of college. One was a group research paper, which is the stupidest thing I have very heard of, seeing as I hate group work and I suck at writing papers since I procrastinate. Needless to say I waited until yesterday and last night to work on them both. I only had to write a minimum of 4 pages on each paper, which you would think would be easy but there was, for lack of a better word, a lot of BSing in the group paper. The other paper was a regular interpretation of a work, which can be hard depending on the work. I finished the interpretation paper last night around 8 and started on the other one. I got two pages on that one and then quit around 10:30 and went to bed. I slept until I got up at six beside the two time I woke up but I don't think I got to much sleep last night because I was stressing. I can overstress about things and that is what happened today. I got up finished my part on the group paper and went to the school computer lab to print my interpretation paper. Lesson learned - as I told mom I only have one more year left.

1 comments:

Caroline said...

Glad you learned your lesson! too bad it took this long. HaHa! I am proud of you.