CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 08, 2005

John Marcher is gay!!!

So obviously I joined blogger today. It is a pretty cool idea. So, I have made a decision for what I want my major to be. I have definately decided to go into English. It took me two years to decide but I have finally done it. What finnaly confirmed it is my literature class today. We were reading "Beasts of the Jungle" by Henry James. In the book to male character has a secret that he keeps with a woman he had met. The secret is about him. Today, my teacher was trying to get us to guess what the secret was. The whole time I was reading this story I was thinking that this male character was gay. I was right!!! Well there isn't really a right answer in english, but I was thinking what the teacher was thinking. That may not seem that exciting, but it is when you have been trying to decide what you want to major in for two years.

0 comments: