CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 12, 2005

This weekend

This weekend was a good weekend. I went home Friday night spent the night in Magnolia because my cousins baby shower was the next day. Saturday we went to the shower. It was cool to see everything that my cousin got. She got a good deal of stuff that she needs to have for her first baby. It was good to see her because we don't get to see each other very often because she is down there and I am in Tuscaloosa. While I was there I got to see a good friend of hers that went to high school with us. She had her little boy with her. He was so cute. I also got to see another girl that was in my older brothers class and her little four year old girl. It is amazing how much she looks like her mother. I was able to visit with my aunts and other cousins that I don't get to see that often. Sunday I went to church and came home and did nothing for the rest of the day except sleep and watch tv.

0 comments: