CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 16, 2005

Weirdness of weather

Today was one of those day's where I just wanted to stay in the bed. I told myself this morning as I do when I don't want to get up to go to class. "Bev you just have two classes today and one of them is your Creative Writing class that you like to go to." So needless to say I got up. Spanish class went by suprisingly fast and Creative Writing was its usual laid back fun class. After my classes I went to work. I work on campus so I walk to there. On the way there it was really erie because there was a huge black cloud in the sky. It was erie because after the last time there was a huge black cloud devastation happened to New Orleans. That cloud was kind of intimidating. I went into work and worked for three hours and after that I came home. Walking back to my car was a better walk because the cloud had passed and blue sky was beginning to come through the clouds.

0 comments: