CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Wo, Wo, Wo, I can not believe I did that.

In my spanish class part or our grade is composition. I consist of things called cyberjournals and things that we look up on the internet. Knowing this now I will tell my story. This afternoon I had a lot of spanish homework that i needed to do before tomarrow. For part of this homework I had to look up two spanish restaurants and write down what I would like to order if I was actually ordering something from these places. I was supposed to print it out in order to take it to class tomarrow. I did that. I look at my syllabus to see what else I had to do and saw some activities that were supposed to be done on the internet. Then the next thing that is on my syllabus, due tomarrow, is in big letters ESCRITURA. So I'm thinking I need to go back on the Internet and find this ESCRITURA that I am supposed to do and write something in spanish, but I did not know what I was supposed to write. I am sitting there for at least two hours or more trying to find this ESCRITURA that I am supposed to do. I at least read my syllabus 6 or 7 times trying to figure this out. Finnally at five o'clock today I figure out that the ESCRITURA is the restaurant thing that I did. ESCRITURA means compostition type thing (actually it means writing in Spanish) I felt so much like an idiot because I was looking for somethings that I had already done for TWO HOURS!!!!!!!!

0 comments: