CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Buddism and going to school things

I went home this weekend just for the heck of it and because my sister and her little girl went down so I also went to see them. Not much happened down there as usual. Sunday night a friend of my brother and I went to listen to my creative writing proffesor talk about buddism. He is a buddist and had a Q&A type thing at a Universalist Church. It was interesting. I learned a lot about buddhism. There was one thing that was talked about that I was kind of wondering about.
Yesterday I went to school as normal. I came home afterwards and started working on a paper I had due today. I hope I get a good grade. I think I did good with that paper.
Today I went to school (this may seem repitious but this is my life at the moment). After my class this morning I went to sign up for advising. I have to be advised at 8:30 in the morining, which on wednesdays usually I sleep in. I shouldn't complain getting advised is a good thing sometimes. I looked up my adviser on the UA website and he is a African American writer. I have never met him before. I think this will be interesting get to know him. Which speaking of advising I have to make up a tentative sceduale to take with me.
After doing that I ate breakfast at the Ferguson Center and went to work for 2 hours. I may complain about my job but it is a good job. I only work 2 hours a day. Then I came home.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a great site you have here, Bev. I found is from my search for . In my opinion., is a cut above the others. Even though my research regarding Buddism and going to school things lead me here but match is not exact for Buddism and going to school things, the content is very beneficial and rewarding. Thank you for reading my comment here.