CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Glad that was taken care of

I found out today that besides the fact that my job paid me too much money is that I get to keep the extra money. I not to sure but I don't even think the money is going to be taken out of my next paycheck. The professor that I worked for fixed the problem though so that is good. It may not seem like it by reading my blog, but I don't want to take more money than I am supposed to be paid.
Next week in my Spanish class we have to do an oral interview with our teacher. That aught to be interesting seeing as it is getting a little harder to understand it.
For an assignment in creative writing we have to look through books, signs, or anything that basically has words and construct a twenty line poem. I have done this before in my Intro to English class and it was really fun. My poem turned out to have an interesting interpretation. I am looking foward to this.
Speaking of jobs I have been thinking about getting a job in the English department mainly if possible to get to know the professors better and see if I can get hints of tips on publishing stuff. Basically get to know people in high places. Because writing books doesn't have a steady income and that's what I want to do with my major. That and my brother has a job in the film department where his major is and he know some pretty good people that could help him out.

0 comments: