CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 31, 2005

I need to stop writing every week and write everyday

Well, I am still waiting on what my grade if for my paper, which it usually takes a week for the teachers to grade papers. I hope I did good. If I didn't that would suck.
Everyone in my spanish class is getting tired of it. We have to do group work in the class and my partner for a particular exercise wouldn't do anything. We had to tell what we did with our friends and when and that kind of stuff in spanish. He just sat there. I told him what I do and then he kept on just sitting there and not participating. We have to tell what we found out to the teacher I had to come up with something. I asked him what he does and he said he doesn't have time to do anything. He just goes to work and school. So I told the teacher Stephen no tiene vida. (Stephen has no life.) A round of laughter arose from the other students. It was a little agravating that he was just sitting there because he had done that before in another exercise we had.
Anyway, last Friday I had to go to a reading that my creative writing teacher had. If we go to the readings on campus he will allow us to have one abscence for every reading we go to. I don't care about the abscences, I was just going to see what he had written. He read his thesis to us. It was a non-fiction thesis about Darwin. I have ADD so therefore I drifted into other thoughts while he was reading it. The part that I heard was pretty good though. Usually they have two people read at each reading and the teacher (I think) that was after mine had an interesting story he had written. It was about a woman that was making a wax mask of Abraham Lincoln for a man and he went into detail about each part of the face. He told about making the nose, mouth, eyes etc. He told a story of Lincoln to go along with the face part. Like I say I have ADD so I didn't pick up on some things, but at the end the guy put on the mask of Lincoln and shot himself. Kind of interesting.
That night I went to a trunk or treat at my church. It was fun. All the little kids that came were so cute. This one guy that had brought his kids dressed up with a vote for pedro shirt and a big owe afro. It was funny. I left with two big pockets full of candy.
An interesting thing happened this weekend. My friend called me from her cell phone in her car. While I was talking to her I heard this crashing noise and then I heard her say that she would have to call me back because she just got hit. It freaked me out and I worried. but she called back later to tell me that everythig was alright. I haven't really talked to her to find out the details. I thought that it was interesting because the same thing happened to my sister while she was in college. She was talking to her friend on the cell phone and her friend told her that she would have to go because she was rearended. It's weird that it happened to me and my sister. Wow

0 comments: