CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 06, 2005

It's Been A While

So lately I obviously haven’t been posting anything on my blog. This is because I have been busy with school and things and haven’t had much time to write. I had my first Spanish test in my 101 class last week and made a 90 on it. I was pretty excited because I was really worried about it.
I went home this weekend to watch General Conference with my parents and sister and her family. I mostly slept through most of it, but it is going to come out in the Ensign so I will be able to read it (thank goodness for the Ensigns).
Something cool happened in Spanish class this week. One of the girls in my class is also from Magnolia, which was cool and weird at the same time. Magnolia is a very small community. It has a post office two country stores and an intersection with a major highway. One of my sister friends told her that he had gone through Magnolia. He was excited to see it but when he got there he blinked and he missed it. That is an exaggeration but, needless to say it isn’t very big. But anyway, it was really cool to find out she came from the same place I did.
Also something cool that happened this week is I finally change my major officially. On the University of Alabama records I am officially known as English major. Now I just have to come with a minor. I am thinking either creative writing of geology or maybe a slight chance of journalism. I have to do some more thinking on that.
Oh yeah and today I found out that my job paid me more money that I should have gotten. So it took the pay stub to the main man and told him about it.

0 comments: