CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 10, 2005

Work Worries

Today I found out what was going to happen because I was paid too much. They are going to take the money out of my next paycheck, which is fine with me. I would rather that happen then have to pay them back, but it makes no difference really. Timecards are supposed to be in on the Friday’s before the payday at noon. This is retarded because you have to estimate how many hours you will work for that Friday. If you end up not coming in on that Friday you have to subtract the hours from you next paycheck or make them up, which I no fun. My timecard didn’t make it to the payroll office last Friday so I had to run around campus trying to get my timecard turned in. This could all have been prevented if someone would have told me that I needed to turn it in. From now on I will be taking it to the payroll office that Thursday before it has to be turned in.
Well, that's enough venting about my job, but that the main excitement that happened today. Today was just a regular wake up at 7:00 and go to my classes until 12 and the go to work day.

0 comments: