CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 21, 2005

A week later

Man, it has been a whole week since my last blog. That's not good. Well I had my oral interview in Spanish today. It was interesting. We were partnered up with someone in my teacher's other class that she teaches. We knew that we were going to partner up with someone at the beginning of the week, but we did not know the person that we had to partner up with becuase they weren' t in our class. It turned out that I partnered up with this really sweet girl. I wasn't sure what to say at the last of our conversation so she helped me out a little bit. We had to talk about our likes and dislikes which thankfully I was familiar with the word that I liked and disliked. Which now that I think about it we didn't talk about what we didn't like. Well anyway, before we walk out the other girl asked our teacher if we did a good job. She laughed and said that she was going to give out the grades for it on Monday. Hopefully that laugh was that she was just sitting there taking notes and hadn't decided how she was going to grade it. I thought we did a good job see as how it is a introductory level class and we had never had to talk just spanish ever before.
The other day I went to the Tuscaloosa Public Library and got me a library card. I have lived in Tuscaloosa for two years and haven't gone to the library until this week. I had planned on going for two years but never made it. I checked out two books on tape. One was humorous clips that were on NPR and the other was the book that Elizabeth Smart's parents had made about when Elizabeth was kidnapped. I listen to them at work to make the time go by faster because let's face it bug picking is not that exciting.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bev, This site came up when I was doing my research on Klamath Lake blue green algae. Even though my search for Klamath Lake blue green algae information to support A week later may not end here, your site provides valuable content will certainly will perpetuate. Thanks for the read.